Or just start a new career!
Here are my top 10 reasons to be Globally Employable. Yours' may be different but as long as you can answer "Why" you'll be well on your way to being Globally Employable!
2. Global Travel - I was able to spend 10 days in Italy staying at the best hotels and had great seats on the flights. The only things we had to pay for was food and wine! Total: $2000.00
3. Self Confidence - Having skills that allow you to work where and when you want, gives you incredible confidence in the market place regardless of where you happen to be working.
4. Chicks Dig It - I can assure you that when you're speaking with a potential partner (ladies, this applies to you too), people take note that you are truly different from all of the rest.
5. The Stories - At the end of the day, the week or your life, you'll be able to look back with a huge smile on your face and know you did it your way.
6. Points - I'm talking hotels, airlines, rental cars, Best Buy and even Starbucks. These all add up quickly. I mentioned travel earlier but these points can be used here in the US by you, family and friends for travel or even retail purchases such as laptops to spa days. Or how about racing a Ferrari or Lamborghini in Las Vegas?
7. Lifestyle Fitness - In order to maximize your ability to be Globally Employable, you must be fit both physically and mentally. I was a stockbroker for 3 years and was completely miserable physically and emotionally. Check out Tim Ferriss' new book 4 Hour Body.
8. Meet Very Cool People - As I travel and work, I meet some very cool people at work and out in town. Think you're too shy to meet people and not know how to strike up conversation, try FORM. For a complete explanation of what FORM is, use the "Contact Me" page and I'll get it right out to you.
9. Food - When you travel across the US and the globe, you'll find some very unusual yet tasty food...and drinks.
10. It's just plain Fun!
- I often laugh in the morning as I'm headed to work thinking, often
saying, "I can't believe I'm getting paid to do this!" The work is not
always easy but it is fun most of the time. During some of the worst
days, we all agreed it was fun. I guess it's more fun being miserable
with a bunch of great guys suffering along with you.
So this is my 10 reasons to be Globally Employable and now all you have to do is to decide "Why" you want to be Globally Employable and take the first step toward your goal by looking at which training is going to accomplish your goals fastest.
If you have any questions on your specific situation, would like to speak with me about any of these specific career fields or help you put a plan together, use the "Contact Me" page and I'll get back to you as soon as I pick up my Blackberry.
How to Register to Win UXO Training for Free!
1. Sign up for the Globally Employable newsletter and get 10 entries. I put all the good stuff out there first.
3. Fill out the TEEX Information Request form on the UXO page and receive 10 entries. You'll receive an email with links to all of the best information about TEEX and UXO.
4. Use the
Contact Me page and get your name in once...and only once. Don't have
the time to jam up my Blackberry with unnecessary emails. Contact Me
gets 1 entry.
Submit a question to the FAQ and it gets published, you get 10 entries.
You get one and only one for submitting a question and doesn't get
published. Again, don't jam up the Blackberry.
Take a course with us or purchase a product and you'll receive 1 entry
for every dollar spent including any of the Training Center Pros or Training Center Pros HAZWOPER training
or all purchases through the Training Center Pros' EOD Gear Catalog.
7. Purchase my book How to Profit from Disaster, you'll receive 100 entries and my new book Globally Employable for FREE! Send me a copy of your confirmation email as I use the email addresses for your 100 entries and your copy of Globally Employable.
PS: Do all of the same at Training Center Pros and you're doubling your chances!
The drawing for UXO School will be Labor Day 2014!
You should see what we're giving away next!
Legal Disclaimer: There is absolutely no requirement to purchase anything from me in order to win. You're still responsible for your room and board, transportation and anything else you need! There may be restrictions in your state and due to that, you may not be eligible! You are responsible for any and all taxes if applicable!